"I HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT" 2nd Timothy 4:7
What is the “good fight”? Is it a fight for a righteous cause? Is it a fight we know we can win?
As men we encounter battles daily; with work, with friends, with spouses, and even with ourselves. At Man Up we have two OF THE MANLIEST pastors who will share with us about the fight we can’t afford to lose.
We hope you’ll join us for what will be an amazing time of COMPETITION, COMMUNITY, teaching, growth, AND WORSHIP. You won’t be disappointed!
We're all men here, let's keep this brief
Who: Are you a man and over the age of 13? Then this conference is for you!
When: Friday, April 8, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Where: South Hills Corona - 2585 South Main Street, Corona, CA 92882
Price: $25 per man for conference entry // $40 for two if you bring your son or a man who doesn't already attend South Hills Corona**
Speakers: We are blessed to have two amazing speakers for this conference: Pastor Chris Harrell and Dr. Sam Huddleston
Worship: We will be lead in worship by Corey Leak
Food: We will be having food trucks come to the conference (conference ticket cost does NOT include food)
PRE-CONFERENCE FEATS OF MANLINESS
There are several options for pre-conferences feats of manliness. we have limited spaced for each so RSVP like a man.
- $24 per person if you bring your own gun and ammo // purchase happens on location (buys you 50 targets)
- $45 per person if you need a gun and ammo // purchase happens on location (buys you 50 targets)
- Location: Mike Raahauge's Shooting Enterprise // 14995 River Rd, Corona, CA 92880
- We will be meeting at 10:00am at the range
- Only 20 spots available - Email MattL@southhills.org to request your spot
GOLF: THE PASTORS MASTERS TOURNAMENT
- $30 per person // purchase happens on location
- Location: Eagle Glen Golf Club // 1800 Eagle Glen Parkway, Corona, CA 92883
- Tee Times: Between 8:30am and 9:00am
- Must have your own equipment and dress like a gentlemen
- Only 12 spots available - Email MattL@southhills.org to request your spot
MEET THE MEN
Chris is an internationally recognized speaker who encourages people with his passion for Jesus, God's Word and the Church. God has used Chris's story to bring hope and emotional healing to people around the world. God recently blessed he and his beautiful wife Brenda with their first child, a baby girl. Together they pastor South Hills Corona in Southern California.
Dr. Samuel Huddleston has shared his testimony with thousands, reminding them that God has the power to put broken lives back together again. His autobiography, Five Years to Life, has touched many families across America and the world, giving them hope for a new beginning. Samuel and Linda have three adult, married children; Royce, Andre, and Ericka. They have 8 grandchildren. He recently earned his Doctorate of Ministry from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Corey is a husband, father, and worship pastor. He is passionate about seeing people experience God in ways that inspire them to pursue God more deeply in their own lives. He is husband to his wife Julie and three beautiful daughters, Amiah , Morgan, and Gabrielle